At Mission Impawsible Dog Training, LLC we believe in the Independence and enrichment dogs bring to people with a disability. Rather it be to give back the independence that was taken or saving someone’s life. We think this is all possible through the eyes of a dog.
Just a few Examples
• Guiding people who are blind
• Alerting people who are deaf
• Pulling a wheelchair
• Reminding a person with a mental illness to take medication
• Calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder during an anxiety attack
1. Must have disability diagnosed from health provider
2. Must go through interview process
3. Must pass home check
Not every dog has the temperament for Service Dog work. It takes the right dog. We have trainers to assist you in purchasing the right prospect. If you are wanting to train an existing household dog, we may be able to evaluate, there is an evaluation fee.
After you are accepted in our program you are expected to attend all training sessions scheduled for the month unless arrangements are made with Program Director.
You are responsible for all expenses to prepare your puppy for its future. This incudes medical, program gear, extra training, and monthly program payment.
Varies / team